Human Embryology, 3rd Edition
by William J. Larsen
Now published in nine languages.
This edition specially edited by
Lawrence S. Sherman, S. Steven Potter, and William J. Scott
This basic textbook of human embryology covers both clinical and molecular biological aspects of human development. It offers in-depth, thorough coverage of the latest information, including separate sections in each chapter on clinical relevance and experimental studies. HUMAN EMBRYOLOGY also features a first-rate, four-color art program with superb photographs and electronmicrographs.
First-year medical student text in anatomy. Each chapter focuses on a particular embryonic stage, and the material on experimental principles and clinical applications is extensively revised. High-quality color illustrations. Previous edition: c1997. Softcover. DNLM: Embryology.
Essentials of Human Embryology (Soft Cover)
by William J. Larsen, PhD
Just the essentials.
- This concise, yet comprehensive resource covers a vast amount of information in a condensed format.
- Makes difficult content easy to understand.
- Richly illustrated with three-dimensional artwork, there are over 475 images, more than 200 in full color.
- A reader-friendly page layout facilitates learning!
- Web site features animated sequences based on the book's drawings.
Paperback: 544 pages
Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (June 8, 2001)
Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 8 x 0.9 inches